Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wins

What a great day for wins! I played my instant wins early this morning and I won a couple of great prizes. This month is starting out wonderful! I hope it continues.
  • Refrigerator Dry Erase board (ARV: $10)
  • Autographed Photo of an NFL player (ARV: $75)
And for the biggie of the day.... I got a phone call from a local radio station that I won a trip to Los Angeles to see Alicia Keys in concert! I won a 3-day/2-night trip for two to see Alicia Keys perform in Los Angeles, CA, on November 16-18, 2007 for me an a guest. I am so excited. I don't have much time to prepare seeing that it is next Friday. But it is a trip of a lifetime that I can not pass up. I can't wait to see her in concert and hear her sing my song! I am loving No One right now! A big thanks to J Records and 100.1 The Beat (Columbia, SC)




No comments: